HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., Monday expanded its award-winning lineup across product lines with the HyperX Quadcast Standalone Microphone, HyperX Predator DDR4 RGB 16GB modules, and new HyperX Cloud Orbit and Cloud Orbit S Headsets featuring Audeze and Waves Technology. HyperX also unveiled the HyperX Pulsefire Raid RGB gaming mouse and HyperX Cloud Alpha purple edition headset.
“There’s nothing like CES to put a spotlight on the HyperX commitment to delivering high-performance gaming products for all levels of gamers,” said Mark Leathem, vice president, HyperX. “Whether immersing yourself in a game of Battle Royale, battling friends while playing online basketball, or throwing down from your couch in a fighting game on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, or Xbox, the new high-performance HyperX products further enhance your gameplay experience.”
The latest HyperX line of products add new levels of comfort, performance and control, and are designed to enhance gameplay for gamers at all levels.
- HyperX Quadcast Standalone Microphone: The HyperX Quadcast is a standalone microphone designed to meet the exacting demands of PC, PlayStation 4, and Mac professional or aspiring streamers. The QuadCast features an anti-vibration shock mount, an easily-accessible gain control adjustment, four selectable polar patterns, and tap-to-mute functionality with convenient LED lighting to indicate broadcast status. With crystal clear voice capturing, Quadcast connects streamers to their viewers like never before.
- HyperX Predator DDR4 RGB 16GB Module: The HyperX Predator DDR4 RGB is now available in 16GB modules in speeds of 3000MHz and 3200MHz as individual modules and kits of 2 and 4 up to 64GB. Predator DDR4 RGB features synchronized RGB lighting with HyperX Infrared Sync technology, allowing multiple modules to sync LED lighting and produce an exceptional color and pattern display. Powered directly from the motherboard, this patented technology provides an enhanced visual experience of RGB memory for gaming, overclocking PCs and DIY system builds.
- HyperX Cloud Orbit and Cloud Orbit S Headset: The Cloud Orbit and Cloud Orbit S gaming headsets are the first HyperX gaming headsets powered by Audeze’s patented 100mm Planar Magnetic Drivers for accurate sound. Waves Nx 3D audio technology brings an immersive cinematic audio experience to gaming. The Cloud Orbit S includes Waves Nx head tracking technology to deliver a stable hyper-realistic 360-degree audio environment where the user’s head movements bring the room to life 1,000 times a second. HyperX gaming headsets paired with Audeze and Waves technology bring audio quality to the next level with audio technology previously found only in audiophile headsets.
- HyperX Pulsefire Raid RGB Gaming Mouse: The HyperX Pulsefire Raid RGB mouse is designed for gamers who need additional buttons for key binding or to execute a variety of commands. HyperX Pulsefire Raid features 11 programmable buttons and is designed with a Pixart 3389 sensor for accuracy and speed with settings up to 16,000 DPI. Customizable native DPI settings allow gamers to monitor settings with an LED indicator. In addition, the mouse includes Omron switches with 20M click reliability. Pulsefire Raid is designed for accurate, fluid and responsive tracking, without acceleration. Using HyperX NGenuity software, gamers can assign personalized macro functions to the 11 programmable keys and store them in a macro library.
- HyperX Cloud Alpha Purple Edition: The Cloud Alpha Purple Edition features HyperX dual chamber technology to deliver accurate game sound with incredible range and tone. With 50mm drivers, the dual chambers tune and separate the bass from the mids and highs, creating a dynamic sound that makes gaming, music and movies immersive. Cloud Alpha is designed to deliver the ultimate comfort for hours of extended gameplay with premium HyperX signature memory foam, an expanded headband featuring softer, more pliable leatherette, and a durable, lightweight aluminum frame design. The headset features a detachable cable with in-line audio control allowing console gamers to adjust volume and mute microphone right on the cable with multi-platform compatibility.
- Expanded HyperX Cloud MIX Availability: Originally released in the U.S., the HyperX Cloud MIX is now available globally. The Cloud MIX features HyperX Dual Chamber Technology and 40mm drivers for vivid and accurate sound, and is designed for gamers wanting a wired connection for console and PC gaming and a Bluetooth option for on-the-go entertainment. Cloud Mix is Hi-Res Audio certified and meets Hi-Res sound requirements up to 40,000KHz. Cloud MIX features a detachable braided cable and is compatible in wired mode with platforms with 3.5mm ports and compatibility in wireless mode with Bluetooth-ready media devices for up to 20 hours of use. When unplugged and paired with a Bluetooth phone or device, the Cloud MIX is a lifestyle-ready headset.
The new products will be available through HyperX’s network of retail and e-tail outlets as follows:
- HyperX Quadcast Standalone Microphone – Available beginning in March at $139.99 MSRP
- HyperX Predator DDR4 RGB 16GB Modules – Available beginning in January starting at $167 MSRP
- HyperX Cloud Orbit and Cloud Orbit S Headset – Available beginning Q2 at $299.99 and $329.99 MSRP respectively
- HyperX Pulsefire Raid RGB Gaming Mouse – Available beginning Q2 at $59.99 MSRP
- HyperX Cloud Alpha Purple Edition – Available beginning Q2 at $99.99 MSRP
- HyperX Cloud MIX Gaming Headset with Bluetooth Technology – Now available globally at $199.99 MSRP